How To Grant Proxy Access
2. A pop-up window will open with the Relationships summary. Click Add a Relationship
3. Enter the Relationship Detail and click Save
4. Click OK to Save Confirmation
5. Enter a valid email address for the proxy (guest) user and click the Verify Email Address button
6. After selecting the Verify Email Address, you can then check the boxes for the information you want the proxy to be able to access and then click Save Changes. A Guest Access pop-up window will appear with instructions to check the Informed Consent box, and then Continue
7a. After you click Continue, two emails are generated. One email will be sent to you. Please read carefully as it also has instructions about how to edit or remove a proxy's access should you need it for further reference.
7b. The other email will be sent to the designated proxy with instructions about how to register for an account with their email address. Please remind the proxy that the first step is to set up a user account under their credentials, and the second step will link their information to your account.