As of August 6, 2016, all students will access DukeHub instead of ACES for access to their student information.
On August 6th, Access to the new DukeHub Portal will be via this URL:
- Will DukeHub work on a mobile device?
Our current mobile platform will continue to work. Many pages in DukeHub render on a mobile device, however at this time not all do
- Is DukeHub built using a responsive design?
Most of the redesigned pages are responsive. Our goal is that all will be in the future.
- What should I expect the performance to be?
Through feedback, we know some pages load slower than expected for some individuals. We are monitoring those pages and are working toward optimal performance.
- Why do some of the pages/modals look like old ACES/STORM? Why were not all the pages redesigned?
As with any project of this size and magnitude, there are time, resource and technological restraints. We felt that a continuous delivery model was the best way to get new pages out to users, receive feedback and still allow development to continue.
- How do I change the default term?
There are two locations for setting a default term. On the first page, this sets the default for displays of data (Exams, Grades, Courses, etc.). On the Registration page, this sets the default for search for class search and registration. The two settings can be, and quite often will be, different.
- Why is there a default term?
We have been asked why we make students set their own default term. We do not always know what data a student wants to view at any given time. Fall is easy, the vast majority of students want to view data in Fall. However, come April-August that is more difficult to calculate. Some students will have classes in Summer 1 and/or Summer 2, in addition to classes in Fall, while some prefer the display to remain on Spring for late grade additions. Many of our Graduate/Professional students teach courses as well as enroll in their own courses. Their needs for setting a default term are quite different than other students.
- When will DukeHub have a better class search?
A new class search will be available at the end of Summer 2017.
- What should I do if I can't find a function I need?
If data is missing or you can't find a function, please submit Feedback through the button located at the bottom of most pages.
- What if I have a registration question? What if I have a class scheduling question? What if I have a personal data question?
As in the past, please contact the Registrar's Office.
- What if I have a question about my student account? What if I have a question about my bill? What if I disagree with how much I owe?
As in the past, please contact the Bursar's office.
- What if my aid is listed wrong? What if I have a question about my Financial Aid?
As in the past, please contact your Financial Aid counselor or office.
For more information on how to navigate the new DukeHub, click here!